How to donate food
St Joseph’s Food Bank needs your help! Our client intake is constantly increasing and we need non-perishable food items. We are in need of:
Best 10 Food Items to Donate
- ZCanned meat or fish
- ZKids snacks – granola bars, dried/canned fruit
- ZCleaning supplies
- ZPersonal hygiene supplies
- ZMilk alternatives like canned, powdered milk or almond milk
- ZCanned beans or vegetables
- ZBaby items/diapers
- ZMeals in a box – pasta, rice, soup kits
- Glass jars
- Packaged items that easily rip or break
Please drop off donations 7 days a week 10 AM – 1 PM 32600 7th Ave, around back.
Mission’s 4 grocery outlets, Save-on Foods, Freshco, Walmart and Canadian Superstore, have food donation bins at their exits for your convenience.
Thank you to all those who do donate and thank you to all those who will be donating. Our clients and volunteers are very grateful for your help during these stressful times.
If you require further information: