St Joseph’s Food Bank needs your help! Our client intake has doubled and we need our community to come together and build our store front. We are in need of non perishable food items.
BEST 10 FOOD ITEMS TO DONATE
- Canned meat or fish
- Kids snacks – granola bars, dried/canned fruit
- Cleaning supplies
- Personal hygiene supplies
- Milk alternatives like canned or powdered milk or almond milk
- Canned beans or vegetables
- Baby items/diapers
- Meals in a box – pasta, rice, soup kits
Items to avoid:
- Glass jars
- Packaged items that easily rip or break
Please drop off donations 7 days a week 10 am – 1pm 32550 7th Ave, around back.
Thank you to all those who do donate and thank you to all those who will be donating. Our clients and volunteers are very grateful for your help during this stressful time.
Food Bank Manager
Cell: 778-536-FOOD or 778-536-3663
For other enquiries please contact:
St. Joseph’s Parish 604-425-0392 ext.204